You may be wondering who we are?
The USPDTA (www.uspdta.com) is America’s the oldest private law enforcement training organization celebrating 32 years in service. We belong to and/or affiliated with martial arts, law enforcement and military organizations in over 50 countries.
Hundreds of law enforcement agencies since 1982 ♦ Government and foreign agencies in over 20 countries ♦ Private Security and Consulting companies Foriegn and domestic military services.
We are martial artists too!
Dr. Ric Black Martial arts practitioner/school owner/teacher since 1958, law enforcement & combat tactics trainer since 1982
Our Seminars: Florida Seminar Fees: 1-day – $350 Advanced – $200 Out-of-state $1200
4-hours per day (Saturday and/or Sunday) We are not providing seminars to take your students or undermine your teaching We are providing a new and unique concept of training that’s fun, exciting, and insightful and a great learning experience for every rank level
Tactics for Close Quarters Tactics
Defeating an adversary using empty-hand, edged or blunt weapons at short range
- 9:00 – 9:15a Distribute Attendee Package for pre-registered and on-spot attendees
- 9:15a – 10:15a Unarmed Defense – methods of intercepting a strike,redirection of that motion and how to effectively counterstrike to disable the opponent
- 10:15a – 11:30a Edged Weapons Defense – target areas for knife attack, body placement to minimize injury, redirection and blocks blows to cause injury
- 11:30a – 12:45p Blunt Edged Weapons Defense – the most dangerous and most widely used implements, understanding methods of motion, how to deflect, redirect and use a counter motion to disarm and/or disable the opponent
- 12:45p – 1:00p Participant Post-class questionnaire – Distribute Attendee Certificate
- Advanced: Close Quarters Defense against Handgun, Long Gun and Shotgun 3-hours 1:30p-4:30p
1-year USPDTA membership included
Contact: [email protected]
United States and World Defensive Tactics Associations www.uspdta.com
Martial Arts Business Magazine www.martialartsbusinessmagazine.com
Download the Brochure